Sunday 21 April 2013

Rock climbing tests for music video

I am very exited at the moment, as not only am i now working on recreating an old animation series that i have been longing to start for a long time, but I have also been asked to animate on a stop motion animated music video for a well known band.

I am not sure how much information i can disclose at present but to prepare for this animation i have been doing some very basic tests with an old armature.

I was told to practise rock climbing animation and here is what i have so far:



Rock climbing animation from Kyle Bennett on Vimeo.


Rock climbing animation 2 from Kyle Bennett on Vimeo.
 
 
 
I have also started doing animation tests on the real puppets and sets, but i will have to ask permission before putting up anything from the acual video.
I start animating on this project properly Monday morning, i am very much looking forward to it.

As for my other project, i will post more soon.
Keep following 



No comments:

Post a Comment