Sunday 26 May 2013

11 second club update

As i mentioned in my last post, i am doing the 11 second club this month, it's been a really fun little project to work on and has been really enjoyable.
The animation is now finished and so i thought I'd post it up here for all to see, i hope you enjoy it.




The mouths i used for this puppet
Here i am hard at work animating him
(Update)
The film is now up on the 11 second club website: http://www.11secondclub.com/
Make sure you visit and vote, i'm keeping my fingers crossed and am now getting ready to start this months animation, more updates soon, thanks for watching guys

Also I have now finished work on the music video i was working on, (more on that soon) and I now have big things planned for the future, i will give more details when things are finalised but these are very exciting times, keep on watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment