Wednesday 21 December 2011

Animating in college

Throughout school and during college I continued to create stop motion animations, I uploaded the best of these to Youtube, if you would like to see these animations then check out my Youtube channel by clicking on the link at the top of this page.
Also here are a few videos of my more popular animations to show how my animation was progressing:




Then at the end of my first year of college I created a stop motion animated film entitled “The backstage area,” for this project I got a distinction and was very pleased with the final result:





This was the main animation accomplishment of my time spent at college, I studied art, design and media for two years and then applied and got into Staffordshire universities stop motion animation and puppet making course. A course in witch I am still currently attending and am in my final year.
I will upload more of my work throughout my university experience in my upcoming Blog posts.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment